pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue creating extensions 'postgis_topology' - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue creating extensions 'postgis_topology'
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Fixed an issue creating extensions 'postgis_topology', and
'postgis_tiger_geocoder'.

Current implementation changes the schema name, whenever we chance the
name, which is wrong. We should have not change the schema for this
event.

Thanks Fahar Abbas for reporting.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=491bd3605bb943ee0291f5b7c674e49be578d530

Modified Files
.../databases/extensions/templates/extensions/js/extensions.js        | 4 +---
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)