pgsql: Rename strtoi() to strtoint(). - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Rename strtoi() to strtoint().
Date
List pgsql-committers
Rename strtoi() to strtoint().

NetBSD has seen fit to invent a libc function named strtoi(), which
conflicts with the long-established static functions of the same name in
datetime.c and ecpg's interval.c.  While muttering darkly about intrusions
on application namespace, we'll rename our functions to avoid the conflict.

Back-patch to all supported branches, since this would affect attempts
to build any of them on recent NetBSD.

Thomas Munro

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0f54912837ec3f1dc352627b18dca3d7d54fc787

Modified Files
src/backend/utils/adt/datetime.c          | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib/interval.c |  6 +++---