pgsql: Provide errno-translation wrappers around bind() and listen() on - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Provide errno-translation wrappers around bind() and listen() on
Date
List pgsql-committers
Provide errno-translation wrappers around bind() and listen() on Windows.

I've seen one too many "could not bind IPv4 socket: No error" log entries
from the Windows buildfarm members.  Per previous discussion, this is
likely caused by the fact that we're doing nothing to translate
WSAGetLastError() to errno.  Put in a wrapper layer to do that.

If this works as expected, it should get back-patched, but let's see what
happens in the buildfarm first.

Discussion: <4065.1452450340@sss.pgh.pa.us>

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d1b7d4877b9a71f476e8e5adea3b6afe419896ba

Modified Files
src/backend/port/win32/socket.c | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
src/include/port/win32.h        |  4 ++++
2 files changed, 28 insertions(+)