pgsql: pg_dump: add missing "destroyPQExpBuffer(query)" in dumpForeignS - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: pg_dump: add missing "destroyPQExpBuffer(query)" in dumpForeignS
Date
List pgsql-committers
pg_dump: add missing "destroyPQExpBuffer(query)" in dumpForeignServer().

Coverity complained about this resource leak (why now, I don't know,
since it's been like that a long time).  Our general policy in pg_dump
is that PQExpBuffers are worth cleaning up, so do it here too.  But
don't bother with a back-patch, because it seems unlikely that very
many databases contain enough FOREIGN SERVER objects to notice.

Branch
------
master

Details