pgsql: Code review/prettification for generic_xlog.c. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Code review/prettification for generic_xlog.c.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Code review/prettification for generic_xlog.c.

Improve commentary, use more specific names for the delta fields,
const-ify pointer arguments where possible, avoid assuming that
initializing only the first element of a local array will guarantee
that the remaining elements end up as we need them.  (I think that
code in generic_redo actually worked, but only because InvalidBuffer
is zero; this is a particularly ugly way of depending on that ...)

Branch
------
master

Details