pgsql: Fix EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT INTO not to choose a parallel plan. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Fix EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT INTO not to choose a parallel plan.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT INTO not to choose a parallel plan.

We don't support any parallel write operations at present, so choosing
a parallel plan causes us to error out.  Also, add a new regression
test that uses EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT INTO; if we'd had this previously,
force_parallel_mode testing would have caught this issue.

Mithun Cy and Robert Haas

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/270b7daf5cb1e955f8771ec819eb810057d1779b

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/explain.c            | 2 +-
src/test/regress/expected/select_into.out | 7 +++++++
src/test/regress/sql/select_into.sql      | 8 ++++++++