pgsql: Re-export a few of createplan.c's make_xxx() functions. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Re-export a few of createplan.c's make_xxx() functions.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Re-export a few of createplan.c's make_xxx() functions.

CitusDB is using these and don't wish to redesign their code right now.
I am not on board with this being a good idea, or a good precedent,
but I lack the energy to fight about it.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/570be1f73f385abb557bda15b718d7aac616cc15

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/plan/createplan.c | 13 +++----------
src/include/optimizer/planmain.h        |  8 ++++++++