pgsql: Avoid unlikely data-loss scenarios due to rename() without fsync - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject pgsql: Avoid unlikely data-loss scenarios due to rename() without fsync
List pgsql-committers

Author: Michael Paquier, Tomas Vondra, Andres Freund

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1d4a0ab19a7e45aa8b94d7f720d1d9cefb81ec40

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pg_stat_statements/pg_stat_statements.c |  6 +--
src/backend/access/transam/timeline.c           | 40 +++---------------
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c               | 56 +++++--------------------
src/backend/access/transam/xlogarchive.c        | 13 +-----
src/backend/postmaster/pgarch.c                 |  6 +--
src/backend/replication/logical/origin.c        | 23 +---------
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c                    |  6 +--