pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved an issue related to adding menus dynamically - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved an issue related to adding menus dynamically
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Resolved an issue related to adding menus dynamically using the jinja2
templates. The variable scope for the jinja2 template variable is not
consitent across all the for loop (loop withing loop), it was behaving
inconsistently, a value set in a loop was not properly accessible in
inner loop properly. In order to resolve the issue - setting/using the
variable only in inner loop, and call add_menus function multiple times,
which we were trying to avoid, but - we can live with that.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=f8a45799b6c6c4b2c8af92117c9febb7427c8d7d

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/browser.js | 7 ++++---