pgsql: Refactor check_functional_grouping() to use get_primary_key_attn - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Refactor check_functional_grouping() to use get_primary_key_attn
Date
List pgsql-committers
Refactor check_functional_grouping() to use get_primary_key_attnos().

If we ever get around to allowing functional dependency to be proven
from other things besides simple primary keys, this code will need to
be rethought, but that was true anyway.  In the meantime, we might as
well not have two very-similar routines for scanning pg_constraint.

David Rowley, reviewed by Julien Rouhaud

Branch
------
master

Details