pgsql: Fix startup so that log prefix %h works for the log_connections - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix startup so that log prefix %h works for the log_connections
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix startup so that log prefix %h works for the log_connections message.

We entirely randomly chose to initialize port->remote_host just after
printing the log_connections message, when we could perfectly well do it
just before, allowing %h and %r to work for that message.  Per gripe from
Artem Tomyuk.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE