pgsql: Further adjustment to psql's print_aligned_vertical() function. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Further adjustment to psql's print_aligned_vertical() function.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Further adjustment to psql's print_aligned_vertical() function.

We should ignore output_columns unless it's greater than zero.
A zero means we couldn't get any information from ioctl(TIOCGWINSZ);
in that case the expected behavior is to print the data at native width,
not to wrap it at the smallest possible value.  print_aligned_text()
gets this consideration right, but print_aligned_vertical() lost track
of this detail somewhere along the line.

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details