pgsql: Fix dumb bug in tqueue.c - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Fix dumb bug in tqueue.c
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix dumb bug in tqueue.c

When I wrote this code originally, the intention was to recompute the
remapinfo only when the tupledesc changes.  This presumably only
happens once per query, but I copied the design pattern from other
DestReceivers.  However, due to a silly oversight on my part,
tqueue->tupledesc never got set, leading to recomputation for every
tuple.

This should improve the performance of parallel scans that return a
significant number of tuples.

Report by Amit Kapila; patch by me, reviewed by him.

Branch
------
master

Details