pgsql: Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test.

Casting to char, without quotes, does not give the same results as casting
to "char".  That meant we were not testing the brin "char" paths at all,
since we ended up with a text operator not a "char" operator.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/78e72794a76fef3233c06800c6046aaad0704a22

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/brin.out |    2 +-
src/test/regress/sql/brin.sql      |    2 +-