pgsql: Remove enum-related special cases for catalog scans. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Remove enum-related special cases for catalog scans.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove enum-related special cases for catalog scans.

When this code was written, catalog scans were normally performed using
SnapshotNow, making special handling necessary here.  Now, however, all
catalog scans use MVCC snapshots, so we can change these cases to look
more like what we do for catalog scans elsewhere in the code.

Per discussion with Tom Lane and a reminder from Bruce Momjian.

Branch
------
master

Details