pgsql: Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject pgsql: Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code.

The code that generated a record to clear the F_TUPLES_DELETED flag hasn't
existed since we got rid of old-style VACUUM FULL. I kept the code that sets
the flag, although it's not used for anything anymore, because it might
still be interesting information for debugging purposes that some tuples
have been deleted from a page.

Likewise, the code to turn the root page from non-leaf to leaf page was
removed when we got rid of old-style VACUUM FULL. Remove the code to replay
that action, too.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2effb72e682a7dbdc9a8a60a80c22ec1fa9d8079

Modified Files
src/backend/access/gist/gistxlog.c |   20 --------------------
src/include/access/gist.h          |    2 --
2 files changed, 22 deletions(-)