pgsql: Declare mkdtemp() only if we're providing it. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Declare mkdtemp() only if we're providing it.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Declare mkdtemp() only if we're providing it.

Follow our usual style of providing an "extern" for a standard library
function only when we're also providing the implementation.  This avoids
issues when the system headers declare the function slightly differently
than we do, as noted by Caleb Welton.

We might have to go to the extent of probing to see if the system headers
declare the function, but let's not do that until it's demonstrated to be
necessary.

Oversight in commit 9e6b1bf258170e62dac555fc82ff0536dfe01d29.  Back-patch
to all supported branches, as that was.

Branch
------
master