pgsql: Avoid core dump in _outPathInfo() for Path without a parent RelO - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Avoid core dump in _outPathInfo() for Path without a parent RelO
Date
List pgsql-committers
Avoid core dump in _outPathInfo() for Path without a parent RelOptInfo.

Nearly all Paths have parents, but a ResultPath representing an empty FROM
clause does not.  Avoid a core dump in such cases.  I believe this is only
a hazard for debugging usage, not for production, else we'd have heard
about it before.  Nonetheless, back-patch to 9.1 where the troublesome code
was introduced.  Noted while poking at bug #11703.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ba062ee44c35b4dc49ccf869fe48f3c6f5f926f

Modified Files
src/backend/nodes/outfuncs.c |    5 ++++-