pgsql: Revert "Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison fi - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Revert "Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison fi
Date
List pgsql-committers
Revert "Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files."

This reverts commit 867363cbcbc3d0ccac813a74fbc8236d8873c266.

It turns out that the %name-prefix syntax without "=" does not work
at all in pre-2.4 Bison.  We are not prepared to make such a large
jump in minimum required Bison version just to suppress a warning
message in a version hardly any developers are using yet.
When 3.0 gets more popular, we'll figure out a way to deal with this.
In the meantime, BISONFLAGS=-Wno-deprecated is recommendable for
anyone using 3.0 who doesn't want to see the warning.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/952b036054d72a6e826d37f5a847de37f10cb405

Modified Files
contrib/cube/cubeparse.y                |    2 +-
contrib/seg/segparse.y                  |    2 +-
src/backend/bootstrap/bootparse.y       |    2 +-
src/backend/parser/gram.y               |    2 +-
src/backend/replication/repl_gram.y     |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/ecpg.header |    2 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y               |    2 +-
src/test/isolation/specparse.y          |    2 +-