pgsql: Be more wary in choice of timezone names to test make_timestampt - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Be more wary in choice of timezone names to test make_timestampt
Date
List pgsql-committers
Be more wary in choice of timezone names to test make_timestamptz with.

America/Metlakatla hasn't been in the IANA database all that long, so
some installations might not have it.  It does seem worthwhile to test
with a fractional-minute GMT offset, but we can get that from almost
any pre-1900 date; I chose Europe/Paris, whose LMT offset from Greenwich
should be pretty darn well established.

Also, assuming that Mars/Mons_Olympus will never be in the IANA database
seems less than future-proof, so let's use a more fanciful location for
the bad-zone-name check.

Per complaint from Christoph Berg.

Branch
------