pgsql: Allow for platforms that have optreset but not . - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Allow for platforms that have optreset but not .
Date
List pgsql-committers
Allow for platforms that have optreset but not <getopt.h>.

Reportedly, some versions of mingw are like that, and it seems plausible
in general that older platforms might be that way.  However, we'd
determined experimentally that just doing "extern int" conflicts with
the way Cygwin declares these variables, so explicitly exclude Cygwin.

Michael Paquier, tweaked by me to hopefully not break Cygwin

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0c15a524c532c1006a7bd36d3a680f8e8b8db9fc

Modified Files
src/include/pg_getopt.h |   10 +++++++---