pgsql: Use correctly-sized buffer when zero-filling a WAL file. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject pgsql: Use correctly-sized buffer when zero-filling a WAL file.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Use correctly-sized buffer when zero-filling a WAL file.

I mixed up BLCKSZ and XLOG_BLCKSZ when I changed the way the buffer is
allocated a couple of weeks ago. With the default settings, they are both
8k, but they can be changed at compile-time.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/79eb0ebd1287a29af186c0c6077da295f7622d4d

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c |    4 ++--