pgsql: Fix bogus handling of bad strategy number in GIST consistent() f - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix bogus handling of bad strategy number in GIST consistent() f
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix bogus handling of bad strategy number in GIST consistent() functions.

Make sure we throw an error instead of silently doing the wrong thing when
fed a strategy number we don't recognize.  Also, in the places that did
already throw an error, spell the error message in a way more consistent
with our message style guidelines.

Per report from Paul Jones.  Although this is a bug, it won't occur unless
a superuser tries to do something he shouldn't, so it doesn't seem worth
back-patching.

Branch
------
master