pgsql: Remove dead code now that orindxpath.c is history. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Remove dead code now that orindxpath.c is history.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove dead code now that orindxpath.c is history.

We don't need make_restrictinfo_from_bitmapqual() anymore at all.
generate_bitmap_or_paths() doesn't need to be exported, and we can
drop its rather klugy restriction_only flag.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f7fbf4b0be509d964041ee13311b9203a035e4ab

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/path/indxpath.c     |   59 ++-------
src/backend/optimizer/plan/createplan.c   |    3 -
src/backend/optimizer/util/restrictinfo.c |  187 -----------------------------
src/include/optimizer/paths.h             |    3 -
src/include/optimizer/restrictinfo.h      |    3 -