pgsql: Undo autoconf 2.69's attempt to #define _DARWIN_USE_64_BIT_INODE - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Undo autoconf 2.69's attempt to #define _DARWIN_USE_64_BIT_INODE
Date
List pgsql-committers
Undo autoconf 2.69's attempt to #define _DARWIN_USE_64_BIT_INODE.

Defining this symbol causes OS X 10.5 to use a buggy version of readdir(),
which can sometimes fail with EINVAL if the previously-fetched directory
entry has been deleted or renamed.  In later OS X versions that bug has
been repaired, but we still don't need the #define because it's on by
default.  So this is just an all-around bad idea, and we can do without it.

Branch
------
master

Details