pgsql: Add a regression test case for plpython function returning setof - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Add a regression test case for plpython function returning setof
Date
List pgsql-committers
Add a regression test case for plpython function returning setof RECORD.

We had coverage for functions returning setof a named composite type,
but not for anonymous records, which is a somewhat different code path.
In view of recent crash report from Sergey Konoplev, this seems worth
testing, though I doubt there's any deterministic bug here today.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6bff0e7d92133d50c064d9f652f538891873aa32

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/expected/plpython_setof.out |   36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--
src/pl/plpython/sql/plpython_setof.sql      |   15 ++++++++---