BUG #8658: Errors during restore database - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From d.shumilov@404-group.com
Subject BUG #8658: Errors during restore database
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8658
Logged by:          Denis
Email address:      d.shumilov@404-group.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system:   OS X 10.8.4

Have a good day!
I have got next trouble: when I trying to restore my database dump in
Postgres 9.3.1 (created in Postgres 9.2.5 by pg_dump in custom format) I've
got error:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 2560; 1259 21581 INDEX
page_full_url_idx informer
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  could not read
block 0 in file "base/16395/18598": read only 0 of 8192 bytes
CONTEXT:  SQL function "full_url" during startup
    Command was: CREATE INDEX page_full_url_idx ON page USING btree
(full_url(page.*));

File base/16395/18598 is empty and it has correct permissions, in Postgres
9.2.5 there are no problems during restoring.

First of all I've been thinking that problem in a dump format so I've been
created Plain SQL dump and... I'd got same problems.
Problem becomes when I trying to create index on function after restoring
whole my database: schema, data, constraints (there are no problems during
creating index after creating schema only but I'd found that there are same
problem when I trying to execute REINDEX command after filling database and
adding constraints).