BUG #8569: with recursive work incorrectly with function - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From fanjing09@gmail.com
Subject BUG #8569: with recursive work incorrectly with function
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8569
Logged by:          Jing Fan
Email address:      fanjing09@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.9
Operating system:   ubuntu 13.04

with recursive table as(
seed statement
union all
recursive statement
)
in the recursive statement, I use functions, that is select * from
functionname(). I tried the function seperately and it can return correct
result. However, the query just stopped recursion when new tuples are still
generated from recursive statement.(actually the recursive part is just
executed once). I wonder whether it is a bug?