pgsql: Properly dump dropped foreign table cols in binary-upgrade mode. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject pgsql: Properly dump dropped foreign table cols in binary-upgrade mode.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Properly dump dropped foreign table cols in binary-upgrade mode.

In binary upgrade mode, we need to recreate and then drop dropped
columns so that all the columns get the right attribute number. This is
true for foreign tables as well as for native tables. For foreign
tables we have been getting the first part right but not the second,
leading to bogus columns in the upgraded database. Fix this all the way
back to 9.1, where foreign tables were introduced.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/81166a2f7e1e792a746c907fe9e0318cc736311a

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.c |   13 ++++++++++---