BUG #8168: duplicated function signature - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From vladimir.jovanovic@aparteko.com
Subject BUG #8168: duplicated function signature
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8168
Logged by:          Vladimir Jovanovi=C4=87
Email address:      vladimir.jovanovic@aparteko.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.11
Operating system:   PostgreSQL 8.4.11 on x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, com

Hi,

I noticed that I have two functions with the same signature.

sp_get_league_prediction(IN _id bigint, IN _rank integer, IN
_log_in_expectence double precision, IN _feathers_gained integer, IN
_tokens_all integer, IN _tokens_active integer, IN _score integer)

sp_get_league_prediction(_id bigint, _rank integer, _log_in_expectence
double precision, _feathers_gained integer, _tokens_all integer,
_tokens_active integer, _score integer)

Actually, I created first one with intention, but the second function
appeared when I executed the following code when I wanted to replace the
function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION sp_get_league_prediction(IN _id bigint, IN _rank
integer, IN _log_in_expectence double precision, IN _feathers_gained
integer, IN _tokens_all integer, IN _tokens_active integer, IN _score
integer)
  RETURNS SETOF record AS
$BODY$
DECLARE