pgsql: If we don't have a backup-end-location, don't claim we've reache - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject pgsql: If we don't have a backup-end-location, don't claim we've reache
Date
List pgsql-committers
If we don't have a backup-end-location, don't claim we've reached it.

This was apparently a typo, which caused recovery to think that it
immediately reached the end of backup, and allowed the database to start
up too early.

Reported by Jeff Janes. Backpatch to 9.2, where this code was introduced.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dd7353dde82ad451bf681b37175be128995330fe

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c |    2 +-