pgsql: Partially restore qual scope checks in distribute_qual_to_rels() - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Partially restore qual scope checks in distribute_qual_to_rels()
Date
List pgsql-committers
Partially restore qual scope checks in distribute_qual_to_rels().

The LATERAL implementation is now basically complete, and I still don't
see a cost-effective way to make an exact qual scope cross-check in the
presence of LATERAL.  However, I did add a PlannerInfo.hasLateralRTEs flag
along the way, so it's easy to make the check only when not hasLateralRTEs.
That seems to still be useful, and it beats having no check at all.

Branch
------
master

Details