pgsql: Improve comments about why SET DEFAULT triggers must recheck for - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Improve comments about why SET DEFAULT triggers must recheck for
Date
List pgsql-committers
Improve comments about why SET DEFAULT triggers must recheck for matches.

I was confused about this, so try to make it clearer for the next person.

(This seems like a fairly inefficient way of dealing with a corner case,
but I don't have a better idea offhand.  Maybe if there were a way to turn
off the RI_FKey_keyequal_upd_fk event filter temporarily?)

Branch
------
master

Details