BUG #6462: rpmbuild fails during regression tests on SMP ARM machines - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From mark.langsdorf@calxeda.com
Subject BUG #6462: rpmbuild fails during regression tests on SMP ARM machines
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6462
Logged by:          Mark Langsdorf
Email address:      mark.langsdorf@calxeda.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.6
Operating system:   Fedora fc15

I'm trying to build 9.0.6 for Fedora 15 on an ARM (Cortex A9) SMP processor
. The code compiles but the regression tests fail.

If I reboot the ARM system with "maxcpus=3D1", the rpmbuild completes. So e=
ach
individual test in the regression suite passes, but they fail when run in
parallel.

I have also reproduced the problem and solution with 9.1.2 on ARM systems.

What can I do to help resolve this problem?