BUG #6439: problems with streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From vipinassabu@gmail.com
Subject BUG #6439: problems with streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6439
Logged by:          vipin v
Email address:      vipinassabu@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.0
Operating system:   windows xp

hi
I tried to configure replication in windows xp with postgresql 9.0 standard
edition,
1. Edit postgresql.conf on the master to turn on streaming replication.
Change these settings:
 listen_address =3D '*'
 wal_level =3D hot_standby
 max_wal_senders =3D 3
2.  Edit pg_hba.conf on the master in order to let the standby connect.
 host  replication   all   192.168.0.2/32      trust
In stadby server
1. First, in postgresql.conf, change this line:
 hot_standby =3D on
2.Edited recovery.conf on the standby.
 standby_mode =3D 'on'
 primary_conninfo =3D 'host=3D192.168.0.1'

After putting the recovery.confg in data folder,I cant start the postgresql
service.