pgsql: On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether.

Further experimentation reveals that my previous change didn't fix the
issue entirely: these tests would still fail at the spring-forward DST
transition.  There doesn't seem to be any great value in testing this
specific issue for both timestamp and timestamptz, so just lose the
latter tests.

Branch
------
master