pgsql: Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup.

In assert-enabled builds, we assert during the shutdown sequence that
the queues have been properly emptied, and during process startup that
we are inheriting empty queues.  In non-assert enabled builds, we just
save a few cycles.

Branch
------
master