pgsql: Restore the primacy of postgres.h in plpython.c. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject pgsql: Restore the primacy of postgres.h in plpython.c.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Restore the primacy of postgres.h in plpython.c.

To avoid having the python headers hijack various definitions,
we now include them after all the system headers we want, having
first undefined some of the things they want to define. After that's
done we restore the things they scribbled on that matter, namely our
snprintf and vsnprintf macros, if we're using them.

Branch
------
master

Details