pgsql: Complain politely about access temp/unlogged tables during recov - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Complain politely about access temp/unlogged tables during recov
Date
List pgsql-committers
Complain politely about access temp/unlogged tables during recovery.

This has never been supported, but we previously let md.c issue the
complaint for us at whatever point we tried to examine the backing file.
Now we print a nicer error message.

Per bug #6041, reported by Emanuel, and extensive discussion with Tom
Lane over where to put the check.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/16925c1e1fa236e4d7d6c8b571890e7c777f75d7

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/util/plancat.c |    6 ++++++