pgsql: Fix adjust_semi_join to be more cautious about clauseless joins. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix adjust_semi_join to be more cautious about clauseless joins.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix adjust_semi_join to be more cautious about clauseless joins.

It was reporting that these were fully indexed (hence cheap), when of
course they're the exact opposite of that.  I'm not certain if the case
would arise in practice, since a clauseless semijoin is hard to produce
in SQL, but if it did happen we'd make some dumb decisions.

Branch
------
REL8_4_STABLE

Details