Cannot connect to Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From bernd@kalwar.net
Subject Cannot connect to Database
Date
Re: Cannot connect to Database  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

everytime I try to connect to my Database with a Java-Applikation, I
recieve only the following Exception:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: A connection error has occurred:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: kein pg_hba.conf-Eintrag für

I get the same error-message with other applications, e.g. pgaccess, too.

My pg_hba.conf looks like:

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        IP-ADDRESS        IP-MASK
METHOD

host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   trust

The database and the applications are on the same host.

What could be the problem.

thx (and soory for my english),
Bernd