Re: Q from new user about postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Welty
Subject Re: Q from new user about postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04 Mar 2003 08:45:57 -0500 Tony Grant <tony@tgds.net> wrote:
> Try running the latest development release. Development is very active
> again on pgaccess and it is working fine for me on both redhat 8 and mac
> os x

the last time i looked at the download site, it simultaneously said there
weren't any rpms for Postgresql 7.3 yet, while there appeared to be rpms
for RH 8.0 & 7.3. so are there or aren't there rpms yet?

i'm keeping an eye on the ultimate deployment of this system. it's already
getting to be more complex to build one of these boxes than i really like
(and there are going to be 7 or so in daily use, plus backup hardware,
along with a slim maintenence budget). if there's a postgresql 7.3 rpm i
can use, that's ok, but otherwise, it's right out.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net