indexing arrays in pgaccess's query interface is failing - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David Stanaway
List pgsql-sql
Hi there, I am having some difficulties with using arrays in pgaccess
relating to arrays.

Here is an example schema:

CREATE TABLE arraykeys (   akID int,   akName varchar(12),   PRIMARY KEY(akID)
);

CREATE TABLE items (   itID serial,   itProperties bool[],   PRIMARY KEY(itID)
);

--.. And some Data

INSERT INTO arraykeys VALUES (1,'Active');
INSERT INTO arraykeys VALUES (2,'Overdue');
INSERT INTO arraykeys VALUES (3,'Local');

INSERT INTO items (itProperties) VALUES ( '{1,0,1}');
INSERT INTO items (itProperties) VALUES ( '{0,1,1}');

--.. And now the query that I am having problems with.

SELECT itID, itProperties[akID], akName
FROM items, arraykeys;

In the readline client psql, the above select statement works perfectly
scratch-# FROM items, arraykeys; itid | itproperties | akname
------+--------------+---------    1 | t            | Active    1 | f            | Overdue    1 | t            | Local
 2 | f            | Active    2 | t            | Overdue    2 | t            | Local

(6 rows)

However

In pgaccess,
when I try to execute the same query in query builder,
I get the tcl error dialogue:
Error: invalid command name "akID"

Is there an alternate way indexing arrays in queries that I should be
using?
Or is pgaccess just not suitable for this class of queries!

--
Best Regards
David Stanaway