speed of communication and pgsql development - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gowey, Geoffrey
Subject speed of communication and pgsql development
Date
Re: speed of communication and pgsql development  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: speed of communication and pgsql development  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
Re: speed of communication and pgsql development  ("Alex Knight" <knight@righteous.net>)
List pgsql-general
Not to whine or anything, but I really do think that pgsql development
seriously could be helped by usage of an official irc channel.  Whether it
be hosted on pgsql's official servers or on a 3rd party network such as
undernet or openprojects.net I leave as a matter of discussion, but the
mailing list really seems to have severe lag (which is painful when
developing).  Maybe continuously logging the irc channel and making the log
searchable online could complement the mailing list?  Anyway, just a
thought.

Geoff