Re: [GENERAL] dbase converter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Welche
Subject Re: [GENERAL] dbase converter
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks to all who responded! As you mentioned Xbase really makes life easy
cf.http://www.startech.keller.tx.us/xbase/xbase.html
Knocked something together using it, and it looks uncannily like pg2xbase,
though the latter seems to need some fixing eg Pointer_to_Mem could be
initialised to prevent a spurious character followed by comma in
INSERT ( �,fieldname1,fieldname2)

Thanks again,

Patrick