CREATE TYPE error in PostgreSQL database!!!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ashok Kumar Mani
Subject CREATE TYPE error in PostgreSQL database!!!!!!
Date
RE: CREATE TYPE error in PostgreSQL database!!!!!!  ("ldh@laurent-hasson.com" <ldh@laurent-hasson.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi Team
While creating function I have encountered the below error in PostgreSQL database.

I need to know how to use the array declaration in Type datatype in postgreSQL database. Could you please help or share some exmple to use it?

  1. Need to create type
  2. Declare array variable in type datatype.

ERROR: syntax error at or near "c_db_fieldvalues" LINE 113: ... fetch usage_cursor into c_db_fieldvalues c_db_field... ^ SQL state: 42601 Character: 9447

Thanks & Best Wishes,
Ashok