Re: search_path not reloaded via unix socket connections - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kong Man
Subject Re: search_path not reloaded via unix socket connections
Date
Re: search_path not reloaded via unix socket connections
List pgsql-general
Tom,
I have made sure that the per-user and per-database settings are reset.  The old search_path setting still persists whenever I reconnect via local connections no matter what user I log in as.