FW: Single Line Query Logging - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emre ÖZTÜRK
Subject FW: Single Line Query Logging
Date
Re: FW: Single Line Query Logging  (Giuseppe Broccolo <giuseppe.broccolo@2ndquadrant.it>)
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I have sent below question months ago but I could not get any reply from you experts. I will very appreciated if you can help.

PS: I have tried debug_pretty_print = off but I did not work.

Emre ÖZTÜRK

From: emreozturk@outlook.com
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Single Line Query Logging
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:16:13 +0300

Hello all,

Is there a parameter to log any SQL query as a single line in audit logs? I have some problems in my SIEM application. If a DBA sends the query as a single line I can gather the whole query, but if he enters like

UPDATE x  .......
          where ......

I only get the line starts with UPDATE then I can not see what is really changed in my SIEM logs. I have heard that there is a parameter do what I mean. Do you agree?

Regards,

Emre ÖZTÜRK