Re: Arguments to foreign tables? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Willem Leenen
Subject Re: Arguments to foreign tables?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I don't understand the question. A table accepting arguments? What do you mean with that? Can you give an code example in an other RDBMS (like oracle)?

Perhaps nothing came up because there are more people not understanding what you want to accomplish?

regards,
Willem