Re: C++Builder table exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charl Roux
Subject Re: C++Builder table exist
Date
Re: C++Builder table exist
List pgsql-general
Thanks. Case-folding was my problem.
Is there any way of getting PostgreSQL to work according to the SQL standard (The folding of unquoted names to lower case in PostgreSQL is incompatible with the SQL standard, which says that unquoted names should be folded to upper case.), so there is no need for me to add quotes to all names?